Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Wonderfully Wicked Weekend!!!

T and I went to go see Wicked on Saturday. I did not know much about the story before we went, but I loved it! I laughed, smiled a lot, and even shed a couple tears :) Trav's mom came in to spend the night so we were able to stretch the night out a bit longer. Thanks, Connie!
T had made dinner reservations at a yummy restaurant before the show---great dinner, wine, AND dessert :) My evening could have ended there and it would have been perfect, but Wicked did not disappoint and made the evening that much sweeter!

Em and I cuddling on the couch before she goes down for the night. This is my FAVORITE part of the evening---partly b/c Emma NEVER used to cuddle with me at night, and partly b/c I know that it will not last forever. Travis laughs at me b/c I guess I always have a grin on my face when I am holding Em and she is snuggling.


Em turns 10 months old this Sunday, so I will give a more specific update on Em next week.

2 comments:

The Safrans said...

Oh my gosh! LOVE Wicked! I am now humming the soundtrack as I type. I'm so glad you guys got to see it! Can you believe these babies are going to be 1 year old in just a blink?!?! Em is just too cute!

Jill said...

How fun! I've read the book and am super jealous that you saw the show!