Wednesday, December 23, 2009

December Updates

Travis and I decided that we would host my school's staff Christmas party this year. So, we decked the halls and opened our home to the NES teachers and staff. It was A LOT of fun and both T and I agreed that we would love to do it again! Ashley and I


LeAnn holding---probably the funniest---white elelephant gift of the night. McKenzie decided that somebody needed to lay their head on her face each night :) Very creative, McKenzie!


Me, Krista, Lee, and Jennifer---What a great bunch of girls that I work with!

All in all, I think the party was a great success!
Merry Christmas to my NES Family!!! I feel sooooo lucky to work with such a WONDERFUL bunch of people!

We did the manidatory Santa visit this year. I was curious to see what Em's reaction would be when we sat her on a strangers lap and walked away. She looked at him with her head cocked, decided all was ok and then smiled for the camera.
All I want for Christmas...

Who is this guy?

T and Em walking to the North Pole to see the Big Guy :)

Emma making friends as we waited in line to get her picture taken. She is not shy!

Em has started feeding herself (if we are not in a hurry).

I just had to share this picture. This is a tree in our backyard. I came home from work and looked outside. It was stunning and I had to take a picture. It is now BARE.

Our little artist. One of Em's favorite things to do right now is draw. She LOVES doodling with pencils and chalk. At first she just held the pencil by the tip of the eraser, but now she has pretty good form and great control when she is drawing.

Playing Dress Up


Little Princess!

1 comments:

Tom, Kim, Kinley & Kendall said...

Oh Anjie
The dress up days have just begun. Kinley has a boa like that and it nicely accessorizes all her other outfits. Hope you're having a great break!