Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Girls' Night :)

Our friend, Sara, had a precious baby girl on 12/12/10. Erin, Emma and I decided that we would make our way to Dallas to welcome Sophie Elise into this big, crazy world :) A whopping 9 days old :) She was TINY!!! I have forgotten how little they can be!
Being me is SOOOOOO exhausting!!!
Erin suggested that a face mask could be fun :) We kinda look like we are zombies!!!
Even Emma got a little bit of blue on her face.
Painting on their mask masterpieces


This is a great bunch of girls!!! I had a FABULOUS time visiting with you! We need to do it again soon!!!

2 comments:

Chris and Sara said...

It was more than FUN!!! I need to get the rest of my pictures posted!!! I SOOOO appreciated that you came up to see us...and didn't even get to do any Dallas shopping!!! Love you girls!

Chris and Sara said...

I had such a great time with your girls. I am so grateful that you could come visit us and meet Sophie. We need to get together again, SOON!