Friday, December 30, 2011

Visiting with Friends

My good friends, Ab and Jamie came over to have dinner and catch up a bit. It is always so much fun to get together with these girls (and their families). I cannot believe we have been friends for this long!!! Ab and I have known each other since middle school (20+ years????) and Jamie and I have been friends since elementary school (yowzers...you do the math :) Our lives have changed a lot since our elementary, middle, and high school days...but, I still love having these ladies in my life!!! Jamie and I...Ab had already left for the night. Little did we know, but Ab was holding on to quite a secret that night. She will be welcoming her second baby in June!!! Next time, we will make sure we get the whole clan :)




Jamie's precious girls, Ella and Zadie with Emma. The girls love getting together and playing!!! Oh...and the long lost sister, Rapunzel :)

0 comments: