Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Ok...This is going to be a random mix of pictures and updates. I have not done very well about posting over the last couple of weeks. I hope to get better.

Our friend Karin posted Emma's newborn pics on her website. I am hoping to go over to her house this week and see if we can crop some of the pictures and make a couple of them black and white. You can see the unedited pics at http://www.karinmccannon.com/. Click on CLIENTS at the bottom of the page. We have 2 different galleries--passwords are Anjie1 and Anjie2. My favorites are with the black background.


This is a doll that I had when I was little. His name is Nicholas Benjamin. I thought it would be funny to see how Emma compared in size. Travis does not like this picture at all and hated the close up even more. I think that Nicholas Benjamin freaks him out.

GiGi holding Emma--Em is her 3rd great granddaughter.

Mia holding Emma--She loves being a big cousin!!!


Cutie Pie!



Funny thing has happened with my hair. I knew that hormones and breast feeding could change hair texture, but I did not think it would happen to me--I never do :) My hair is still curly, but it has funky, frizzy curls--some sections just stick out funny. I can try to use large amounts of hair serum to get it to look more polished and nothing happens! So...for now I am going to go straight--I just do not have the energy to fight the curls (or frizz) anymore!

My cousin, Ana, had a baby a couple of weeks after Emma was born. We went over to their house last night to meet Luca Noe. He made Emma look like a giant! I need to get the picture we took of our bellies right before Emma was born so I can have a before and after pic of Emma and Luca.





2 comments:

erin said...

Hey there! Okay, so I just "tagged" you. Check out my blog to find out what that means :)

http://web.me.com/erindharnisch/Site_4/Erins_Blog/Entries/2008/12/2_Tag-_I’m_IT.html

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh!!! I remember Nicholas Benjamin!! My mom has my doll, Michelle, at her house and Ella loves playing with her. Ahhh....memories....