Sunday, February 8, 2009

Say Cheese!!!


My friend, Karin, came over to take another round of photos of Emma. She asked us if we would mind if she used Emma as a guinea pig for a "Watch Me Grow" album that she wants to make and use as a sample to show her clients. She is going to take pictures of Emma every 3 months for a year. She keeps thanking us for letting her use Em, but really it is a win-win situation. I cannot wait to see the finished product. It is amazing how much Em has already changed from her newborn pics, 2 1/2 months ago. Our next shoot will be May 9th---6 months old :)
You can see the pics at http://www.karinmccannon.com/. Click on clients at the bottom--the cutie patootie that you will see is our Em :) There are 3 different galleries: Emma3months_1, Emma3months_2, Emma3months_3
I have many favorites!
Em, Bodhi, and I had a mini photo shoot of our own after Karin left. Bodhi had just come back from the groomer and was ultra soft and fluffy and I thought it would be a good time for he and Emma to bond.


I did not pose her like this--she is a natural :)

1 comments:

Chris and Sara said...

She is so cute! I love how you took a couple photos of Karin taking a picture!!! Is there a password to look at the photos on Karin's site?