Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day Sleepovers

Emma spent her first night away from us. She was a special Valentine delivered to my parents' house on the morning of the 14th. Trav and I had made plans to spend VDay/night in San Antonio. We made reservations at The Westin and planned to spend time on The Riverwalk and just relax. My parents said that Emma did great for them--although I am pretty sure that she could throw a marvelous fit and they would still say she was perfect :)
Trav and I had a WONDERFUL time. I love spending time with my daughter, but it was also fantastic to spend time with T without having to think about being a mom. I got to sip on several glasses of wine, go to bed early, wake up late, drink coffee while curled up in a fluffy chair and read. It really was a relaxing trip for both of us. We have decided that we should do this more often!!!


1 comments:

Chris and Sara said...

It looks like you had such a great time. Emma too, I'm sure!!! I know what you mean, I think our Grandma's and Grandpa's think the grandbaby is wonderful no matter what!!!