Monday, June 8, 2009

7 months, 2 teeth, and MANY giggles

I know every mother LOVES her child---and I knew this fact going into the gig, but I do not think I realized how much I would TRULY enjoy my daughter. What an amazing job we have as moms and how lucky we are to have the opportunity to help mold a little person into an adult and watch for a lifetime as the story unfolds. We are just in the first couple of chapters in Emma G's life, but my goodness...it has been wonderful so far!!!

Emma is now 7 months old (as of the 5th), has 2 teeth (which we did not lose sleep over---whew!), is becoming a whiz at this crawling thing, LOVES the swimming pool, laughs often, loves much, is little daredevil, and a big sweetheart. I have said it since she was a day old, but it is still true---She makes my heart melt!!! Travis and I are blessed to have Emma G in our lives!!

Here are some recent pics.

This is how I found Emma the other day when I went to go and check on her during her nap. She was sound asleep (was not suffocating) and was not happy when I peeled her off the bumper to lay her on her back.

On your mark, get set, GO!!!!

Swimming pool fun. Emma loves the water. We are looking forward to many, many visits to the pool this summer.
Cheese!

0 comments: