Sunday, June 14, 2009

Much Anticipated Reunion and Introductions


Our friend Sara came down from Van Alstyne (north of Dallas) to visit her old stomping grounds and we got to spend time with her today. She brought her son, Sutton, and so we got to meet him and in turn they were introduced to Emma Grace. Sutton is about 1 1/2 months older than Em. We had a fabulous visit and caught up quite a bit. Another friend, Erin, also stopped by to see Sutton and Sara. The 5 of us had a wonderful time. I feel like I am able to keep us with Sara via blog entries, so I do not feel like we have skipped a beat! Sutton was a doll and such a trooper. Both kiddos were a bit off of their regular schedule (sutton out of his regular environment) and they did fabulous.


Sara---it has been too long...hopefully we can see each other again sooner than later!

1 comments:

Chris and Sara said...

Ah man....you beat me!!! I probably won't get to posting until I get back to "ole V.A." as Chris and I call it. BTW, SOOO impressed that you got the spellling of Van Alstyne right. No one ever does!!!! We had the best time ever!!! I could have stayed SOOOOOO much longer. Off to read Sarah's Key!!!