Sunday, July 5, 2009

8 Months Old


Emma is 8 months old today. I cannot believe it--time is flying by way tooooo quickly!!! I wish I could post a million videos of Em in this stage of her life. I think she is HILARIOUS---especially when she is exploring and is in her own little world. She is very curious and likes to crawl around the house--working her way down the hallway, into rooms and back again. She is also really quick about getting around---it is funny to see how fast those knees and arms can move in unison. She likes to make noises and "sing" with tags in her mouth. She will flip any stuffed animal over to find its tag and then immediately puts the tag in her mouth and starts humming (really any tag, on anything will do the trick). She pulls up on ANYTHING and EVERYTHING---this has resulted in many bumps and bruises and one bloody nose. She is going to learn sooner or later that the coffee table, chairs, and the floor are much harder than her head. Em's tongue always seems to be out...this is funny b/c if you pull out my pics from when I was younger (and some older) you will find that my tongue was also always out---genetics or just a coincidence? I think it helps us concentrate :) We just love her to pieces and both T and I have enjoyed our time off with her this summer---I think she may be getting a bit spoiled having us both here all day long, but it has been fabulous.

1 comments:

The Zeps said...

Sooooooo cute! Love the 4th of July pics too. It is so incredible how time flies. Hopefully we can get together soon and take another picture of Emma and Luca side by side...if we can get either of them to stay still for a second. Or should I say, if we can get them to stay still for the same second.