Sunday, March 21, 2010

Happy BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRthday Payton!!!

Emma went to a birthday party on Saturday. We had an UNUSUALLY cold and windy day---I believe it was around 40 degrees at the time of the party---located outside at a park. It was a farm themed party, complete with a petting zoo. We did not stay long b/c Emma was getting pretty cold and I wanted to leave before the meltdown :) This is the only picture I got from the party before my camera battery died--that is Em in the pink bow :). I did not even get a picture of Emma in her HOT pink cowgirl boots. Hopefully, Ashley did and she can share with me :) Here are more pics from the party... www.thewonderlyfam.blogspot.com

Ok...did I mention that it also rained the night before and early that morning? I went to park on the side of the road and got a wee bit stuck :( Thankfully Ashley's husband, Jordan, and her brother in law, Patrick, were able to help me out!!! Thanks a million!

On the way home, my steering wheel started shaking after I hit 60mph. Hmmmmmm...Then it started shaking only when we accelerated over 60mph. We cleaned off the wheel and it still shook. I guess we need to take it in and see what damage I did with this muddy mess!

0 comments: