Friday, March 19, 2010

Rodeo Adventures

Trav had the wonderful idea to take Em to the Austin Rodeo today. It was a beautiful day and we had A LOT of fun. Em was excited to see the carnival rides as we walked up!

Hello, Mr. Bull! "Cow, Cow, Mooooooo!!!"

This is her new cheesy smile. I think she is imitating our laughs. She makes a cheesy grin and makes noise at the same time. She is also starting to make this face when she is in front of the camera.


Oh, the germs.....eeeek. I guess she could be rolling around in much worse! She was loving the sheep. I was very anxious about her being soooooo close to all the animals. Her little fingers look like bites of food!!!



Do you think they will mind if I just pick him up and take him home with us?


Look, a baby goat!
Em liked the petting zoo. I was VERY surprised that she acted like it was a normal event in her day. She has been very shy with people lately and I kinda expected her to be skiddish with the animals---NOT SO :)



She got to listen to live music and get some foot tappin' in.

:)


Watching Swifty Swine races. They had heats of 4 piglets racing around a track. Em thought it was quite entertaining.


The John Deere Tractor did not disappoint!

What a great day! Thanks, Babe for planning such a fun outting!

1 comments:

Tom, Kim, Kinley & Kendall said...

Anjie
She is so beautiful! I know the feeling about the germs. The first time I took Kinley to the zoo I think I ended up giving her a bath in sanitizer:) Looks like y'all had a blast!