Thursday, June 10, 2010

Silly Girl!!!

The fluffy pink hat has found its way out of Em's closet for another appearance. I have said it time and time again...Em loves to dress up. Her first stop is to look in her mirror and then off to play around the house.

I asked her to pose for this picture. She DEFINITELY gets the idea that she is supposed to turn, look, and smile at the camera.

But of course, the hat should come off for breakfast :)

Such a sad face!!!! She wanted the hat back on and was not able to do it herself. Notice the bow after MANY pulls and yanks trying to get the hat on.

After breakfast, Em went to go sit at her table. This is a picture of her reading outloud to herself. I should have taken a video so that I could capture her story telling abilities.
When I was making dinner, I gave Em a mask to color. She likes to dress up and I thought that it would be fun to have her make her own mask. Emma usually colors with the Crayola Color Wonder markers that only mark on special paper. Knowing this, I set Emma up with a deep cookie tray, taped her picture to the tray, and put on a bib before I handed Em the REAL markers. This is what happened.
Her hands were COVERED!!!!
She had a great time!!!

0 comments: