Thursday, October 28, 2010

Happy Anniversary!!!

Trav and I celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary on October 14th. We decided to take a trip back to Wimberley where we were married and stay in a quaint little cabin in the hill country. The cabin was called Star Meadow and it was SOOOOO relaxing and had a BEAUTIFUL view! We both really enjoyed ourselves and had a lovely weekend!!! I got up to watch the sunrise on the first morning there and kept taking pictures every few minutes to get pictures of the changing sky. One of my pictures made me laugh. It looked just like a curly headed woman with lipstick on :)
I spent hours on this porch swing each day.
A good book+ pandora radio+coffee+warm blanket=
VERY RELAXING! There were huge windows throughout the house. I was outside watching the sunrise and this is what T was doing :)

Happy Anniversay!!! Thanks for the mini vacation!

1 comments:

The Safrans said...

So fantastic! I think we need to take a trip to Star Meadow. :) Such fun memories of your beautiful wedding! Happy Anniversary!