Thursday, October 28, 2010

The Hungry Caterpillar...Travis Style

Trav's school had a pumpkin painting contest. The rule was that it had to be a story book character. Trav and I discussed and discussed different characters/book titles that we thought would be fun to paint. I was having these discussions fully thinking that Trav would want me to do the painting. Trav is not usually known for being artsy :) So, after picking the book, T said he wanted to do the entire thing by himself. I stayed awake for a while thinking that he was going to ask for help, but he did a great solo job!!! I was VERY proud of him when I saw the finished product the next morning. Mornings are TOUGH for sweet Trav...this is a very FORCED smile!!!
He showed what the caterpillar ate on all 7 days.


Add Image



We find out tomorrow if Trav's pumpkin won first prize.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful job. Reminds me of some of your early work....
very through.........
MOM