Saturday, February 26, 2011

Be Mine, Valentine!

Emma was really excited about "ValenTIME's" day this year! She picked out the presents for her friends in January and talked about giving them their "Valentime's" until February 14th. On the 13th, Emma made her cards to go with the cute stuffed monkeys she picked out. I cut the hearts---obviously---but, Emma spent a lot of time and effort coloring each indivual card. After she was done, she asked me to put sparkles on the cards. We attached them to the monkeys and put "I love HANGIN' out with you, Valentine!" Emma signed each card with her scribbled line. It was a lot of fun.

The morning of Valentine's Day, I gave Emma a card that her GiGi and GiPa (great grandma and grandpa) had sent her. She looked at it and exclaimed, "For me?!?!?! Thank you!" Then she opened it up and told me to read it. Thanks for thinking of Emma on Valentine's Day, GiGi and GiPa!!! She loved getting mail!





0 comments: