Friday, February 4, 2011

January Happenings

We have been busy...SOOOOO busy that I have failed to blog for an entire month. I thought I would do a quick recap to get caught up. Emma went to the dentist for the first time. She was definitely unsure of the situation...especially of the stuffed frog with huge chompers :) She would only get on the chair if she was in my lap and she did not let Dr. Tillar do anything but brush her teeth. We will try again in 6 months.
Emma had to bundle up for some cold weather. Gigi made this cute coat and hat for Christmas. It is ADORABLE on Emma!!!
We also took advantage of the spring like weather and had an ice cream picnic at the park. Sooooo much fun. I cannot wait until we can make this a regular occurance. Maybe not ice cream everyday, but the park.


Emma also found time to dress up like a beautiful princess!
We squeezed in a few baths :)


We also celebrated Daddy's birthday on January 18th. I made a cookie cake. Emma and Travis enjoyed eating it.

More eating...Emma and I had a mommy/daughter date at Mighty Fine.
Baking with mommy. She is such a great little helper!!!


January FLEW by...I hope to do a bettter job blogging in February!

0 comments: