Saturday, July 30, 2011

Patton Family Reunion 2011

We the Patton Family Reunion during the 4th of July weekend. We all gathered at my parents house in Georgetown and we had a fabulous time reconnecting! There were families representing Texas, New Mexico, Tennessee, and North Carolina. Thanks for the great time!!! I look forward to the next one!


There were 27 of us total---my grandparents, their 4 children (their spouses), all 9 grandchildren (and their spouses), and the 6 great grand children AND 2 more great grandkids in utero.



Grandpa and Grandma with their 4 Children


Grandpa and Grandma Patton

They had SUCH a wonderful time watching all 4 generations interact with each other!!!








All the great grand children feeding the fish in my parents' pond. I am sure that the fish got more food than they needed that day :)






All the grandchildren.










0 comments: