Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sunbathing Beauty

Emma got a sun bath today to combat any jaundice she may be getting. She was looking a bit yellow but nothing serious. My mom lovingly reminds me that I looked like a pumpkin when I was a week old. Emma is nowhere close to pumpkin color--hopefully the Dr. will give her a good report when she goes in for her check up on Thursday morning.


She loves stretching out. It is tough to keep her swaddled, because she uses her strong legs to push her way out. We have started calling her Houdini.

My little buddha--Calm and relaxed.

1 comments:

Chris and Sara said...

I LOVE your blog, Anjie!!! Emma Grace is SO beautiful!!!! Keep the info coming!!!! Sutton didn't like swaddling either, but I won the battle. Now he starts calming down as soon as I start swaddling..amazing.
Sara