Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Antics

Ok...I am quite aware of the ridiculous amount of pics that I posted in this entry, but there were too many for me to pick from. I hope they make you smile as much as they did me. Emma the Easter Bunny
We went to my parents' house on Easter Sunday to spend time with my parents, grandparents, and my sister's family. We had a lot of fun and had access to sweet treats and yummy food all day long.
Emma's first experience with a swing. She was not super excited about it, in fact, she never cracked a smile while she was swinging. Hmmmm...I am sure she will warm up to the idea over the next couple of months.
My niece, Mia, has a jeep at my parents' house. It is soooooooo funny to watch a 3 year old drive around (stick shift), pump up the radio, get gas (with the water hose), and visit her friends around the yard. She always has to have her baby with her when so goes out. She has gotten much more talented since she got it a year ago!!! Now she wants to take Emma with her...I am not sure Mia has proven herself to be a safe enough driver for me to allow my child to be her passenger :)
Motal Feet---Just thought it was a cute pic

We tried to get a really cute family pic. There were many funny pictures, but none of the pics had all 3 of us looking at the camera at the same time. We are going to have to practice a bit more. So...this was the best one out of the 20 or so that we took.
We also got some precious pictures of Mia and Emma. Mia got an outfit from our Grandma (her GiGi) and Emma ended up getting a coordinating outfit from Lela (my mom). They did not plan this, but when we saw that they had matching outfits in their Easter baskets, we jumped at the opportunity to get some cute, cousin pics.Mia was trying to give Emma commands..."Sit, Emma!" and "Emma, stay!"
Precious!!!
This one is a framer!
PaPa and Emma

GiGi, Mia, and Emma
Mia dressed up like the Easter Bunny. T and I gave Mia an Easter basket, and it had bunny glasses in it. She gave us a bit of a show as she modeled her bunny look.
T and I took Emma and Mia to see the Clydesdales at the Dell Diamond. As you can see, Emma had a blast sleeping through the whole thing!
Mia really did have a good time and was excited about getting to tell her friends about the "giant horses".

1 comments:

Chris and Sara said...

I don't think these pictures could be ANY cuter!!! Looks like your Easter was wonderful