Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Dinner just got Messier :)

Bodhi cleaning up after Emma's messy meal. Emma has started reacting to Bodhi and getting really excited when she sees him. They are going to be best buds :)
Thought I would add the clean, beautiful baby before I added the video of the messy, dirty baby :) After the video, scroll back up for a reminder of how well she cleans up :)


Emma has a fun new trick while eating--her latest discovery has been making noises with food in her mouth. I am definitely in the "splash zone" when I am feeding her!!!

3 comments:

The Bibler Family said...

She has the sweetest smile. It makes me smile in response to her smile. So cute!

Chris and Sara said...

So cute! I love the baby noises. That food must be yummy!

jayuyana said...

Oh, my goodness, oh, my goodness!
Precious Emma is getting so big...God bless this beautiful family always and forever!
These pics sure bring back memories ;)
Love, Martita

Felix says hi...