Monday, March 30, 2009

Hodge-Podge of Pics

I got Em an outfit that I thought was pretty cute, it just happened to have a hat---I had to take a picture :) I have also decided that it is just not practical for her to wear a hat right now unless it has elastic or ties under her chin.

I LOVE, LOVE this picture. She looks sooo sweet and innocent! Check out those baby blues!!!

PAR!!! Trav and I went golfing on Sunday. I really enjoyed myself. I always think I am going to be a better golfer than I actually am. I would really like to be good at golf b/c I think it is impressive to be able to get such a small ball...in such a tiny hole...with a stick. I did not do poorly, but I do not think Trav is going to give up his golfing time with his buddies so that I can become his permanent partner. I will say that there were a couple of times where it took me fewer strokes to get the ball in the hole--although if you asked Trav he would probably say it was not so :)

My parents were brave enough to take on both girls on Saturday. T and I met my sister and her husband for a night on the town to celebrate my sister's birthday. Mia absolutely loves Emma and does a great job helping keep Em entertained.
I attented a baby shower for my friend Suzanne who is having a little boy this summer. All of us have known each other since middle school and have kept in touch over the years. It was so much fun to get to celebrate with Suzanne and catch up with the girls!

0 comments: