Sunday, May 17, 2009

A Creepy Crawler with a Tooth

Emma is no longer toothless and is MUCH more mobile than she was a week ago---How quickly things happen in the life of a babe :)


This morning, during my morning gum check, I felt a little rough spot. Upon closer examination, I realized that what I was feeling was Em's first tooth. I can't see anything yet, but you can definitely feel it poking through. Emma is not real cooperative when I am trying to take a peek into her little mouth--she either starts to suck on my finger that is prying open her jaws or she yanks her head away. We will post a pic when we capture the lone pearly white on film.


Emma is also on the move. She is very quick as she maneuvers 360 degrees and can scoot backwards like nobody's business. This morning she was on the concrete floors sliding backwards so quickly just like it was a normal way to travel :) She has started pushing up onto her knees, but cannot quite figure out what to do when she is up there. There has been some rocking back and forth and some lunges, but no real crawling yet. I am anxiously anticipating her first move and watch her closely keeping the camera near.

Now what do I do with my hands?!??


This crawling thing is hard work!!! I give up!!



Maybe it is not soooo bad after all :)




Newest food on Emma's Plate: Avacado...mmmmmmmm

0 comments: