Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Her personality is coming out---she is funny, strong willed, a bit of a perfectionist, and very determined! Em playing dress up with kitty ears...notice the bunny ears around her neck.
Using the oven as a mirror to check out her new look.

Em frequently goes into the study, closes the door, and then pulls the curtins on the french doors back to peek at us. I love the pancake face :)
Her first bowl of actual cereal and milk.

I had her clothes hamper in the laundry room filled with clothes I needed to fold. Em's dirty clothes were in a little pile where her hamper should have been. She just started picking up the clothes and transferring them to the top of her nightstand. She picked up all of her clothes and piled them up---I guess the mess bothered her a bit. I appreciate my little helper!

0 comments: